Technical specialist for servicing, mechatronics engineer (m/f/d)
CDL Präzisionstechnik is a young company located in Mönchengladbach and offers a wide range of customers in Germany and Europe the complete service program for the production of complex machine and vehicle parts.
Almost 20 years after its foundation, today 75 employees produce on more than 6,000 m² production area in 3-shift operation on more than 30 modern CNC machines.
Are you looking for a new challenge? The metalworking industry inspires you? Do you roll up your sleeves from time to time? Then we are looking for exactly you and are looking forward to your application!
Description of Duties/Responsibilities:
- Contact person for our employees for all machines and systems
- Problem analysis, troubleshooting and support in case of occurring malfunctions
- Optimization, extension and modification of existing plants
- Participation in the preparation of maintenance and servicing plans
- Maintenance of documentation
- Completed training as a mechatronics technician
- High level of knowledge in the field of electronics
- More than 3 years of work experience
- Knowledge of Siemens 840 (C/D) control systems
- Systematic and goal-oriented approach to solving problems
- Team and communication skills as well as the ability to work under pressure
- An attractive, performance-related compensation
- A permanent position
- Vacation and Christmas bonus
- Company pension plan and job bike
- A large machine park with modern CNC machining centers
- A motivated team
- Flat hierarchies
Do you have any questions? Mrs. Rosinsky is at your saldispo.
Mrs. Sarah Rosinsky