We take the protection of your personal data very seriously. Your personal data will be treated confidentially and in accordance with the statutory Data Protection Act. If you provide personal information in forms on this website (name, address, e-mail ect.), your information from the forms including the contact information you provide will be stored by us for the purpose of processing the request and any queries. We do not pass on this data to third parties without your consent.
1. collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
2. the responsible person according to Art. 4 para. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO) is:
41069 Mönchengladbach (siehe unser Impressum).
Our data protection officer:
Mr. Johannes Göris, can be reached by phone at 02161 / 47961 – 16, by e-mail at: email@example.com or our postal address with the addition of “the data protection officer”.
3. the use of our website is usually possible without providing personal data. If personal data is collected, this is done on a voluntary basis. This happens, for example, when you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form. In this case, the data you provide (your e-mail address, your name, if applicable, and your telephone number) will be stored by us in order to be able to answer your inquiry. The data collected in this context will be deleted after the storage is no longer necessary or the processing will be limited if there are legal obligations to retain data.
If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. In doing so, we will also state the defined criteria for the storage period.
Rights of the data subjects
1. you have the following rights at any time regarding the personal data concerning you:
- Right to information, Art. 15 DSGVO
- Right to rectification or erasure, Art. 16,17 DSGVO
- Right to restriction of processing, Art.18 DSGVO
- Right to data portability. Art. 20 DSGVO
- Right to object to processing, Art. 21 DSGVO.
2.You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
Collection of personal data when visiting our website
1. when you call up the website, if you do not fill out a contact form or provide other information, only such personal data is stored that your browser transmits to our server. In this case, only the data that is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security is collected.
The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 f DS-GVO):
• IP address
• Date and time of the request
• Time zone difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
• Content of the request (specific page)
• Access status/HTTP status code
• Amount of data transferred in each case
• Website from which the request comes
• Operating system and its interface
• Language and version of the browser software
2.In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer and saved by your browser. They serve to make the internet offer as a whole more user-friendly, effective and secure.
1.This website uses the following types of cookies
• Transiente Cookies (temporärer Einsatz)
• Persistente Cookies (zeitlich beschränkter Einsatz)
• Third-Party Cookies (von Drittanbietern) Flash-Cookies (dauerhafter Einsatz)
Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser.
These include in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests of your browser can be assigned to the common session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period of time, which may differ depending on the cookie.
These include, in particular, session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the joint session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period of time, which may differ depending on the cookie.
Third party cookies are cookies from third party providers. These are created by another website.
They are used, for example, by advertisers who collect user information via their advertising placements on other sites with the cookies. These are data records that are stored in the user’s browser when he visits a page with advertising. If he visits a page with advertising from the same provider again, he will be recognized. An example of this is also the “Like” buttons from Facebook. When using this button, a cookie is set, which can be read by Facebook. Such a cookie is called a third-party cookie.
2.You can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and only allow cookies in individual cases, exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or in general and activate the automatic deletion of cookies when closing the browser.
If cookies are deactivated, the functionality of this website may be limited.
4. The Flash cookies used are not collected by your browser, but by your Flash plug-in. Furthermore, we use HTML5 storage objects that are stored on your end device. These objects store the required data independently of the browser you are using and have no automatic expiration date. If you do not want Flash cookies to be processed, you must install an appropriate add-on, such as “Better Privacy” for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or the Adobe Flash Killer Cookie for Google Chrome. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage by using private mode in your browser. We also recommend that you regularly delete your cookies and browser history manually.
Server – Logfiles
1.The website operator or page provider collects data about accesses to the page and stores them as “server log files”. The following data is logged in this way:
• Visited website
• Time at the time of access
• Amount of data sent in bytes
• Source/reference from which you came to the page
• Browser used
• Operating system used
• IP address used (if applicable: in anonymized form)
The collected data is only used for statistical analysis and to improve the website. However, the website operator reserves the right to subsequently check the server log files if there are concrete indications of illegal use.
Use of Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc (“Google”).
This analyzes the surfing behavior of users, this helps us to improve our offer for you and to make our website more interesting.
The information thus obtained about your use of this website is generally stored on a Google server in the USA.
In the event that IP anonymization is activated on this website, however, your IP address will be truncated beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator.
The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with any other data held by Google.
You can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and only allow cookies in individual cases, exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or in general and activate the automatic deletion of cookies when closing the browser. If you deactivate cookies, the functionality of this website may be limited.
You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website to Google and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp()”. This means that IP addresses are processed in a shortened form, thus excluding the possibility of personal references. Insofar as the data collected about you has a personal reference, this is therefore immediately excluded and the personal data is thus immediately deleted.
If personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO.
Information of the third party provider: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001.
This website also uses Google Analytics for cross-device analysis of visitor flows, which is performed via a user ID. You can deactivate the cross-device analysis of your usage in your customer account under “My Data”, “Personal Data”. Use of Google Analytics.
Social – Media – Plugins
We currently do not use any social media plug-ins.
On this website we use the offer of Google Maps to show you interactive maps directly on the website.
By visiting the website, Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, further data is transmitted. This occurs regardless of whether you have a Google user account and are logged in or whether there is no user account. If an account exists and you are logged in, your data will be directly assigned to your account. You can prevent this by logging out before activating the button.
Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and/or needs-based design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website.
You have a right of objection in this regard, which you must address to Google.
For more information, also regarding your rights and settings options to protect your privacy, please visit:
Google also processes your personal data in the USA and has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield
Information on data processing in connection with Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Ireland Limited. If the data controller on this website is located outside the European Economic Area or Switzerland, Google Analytics data processing is carried out by Google LLC. Google LLC and Google Ireland Limited are hereinafter referred to as “Google”.
Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on the computer of the site visitor, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about the use of this website by the site visitor (including the shortened IP address) is usually transmitted to a Google server and stored there.
Google Analytics is used exclusively with the extension “_anonymizeIp()” on this website. This extension ensures anonymization of the IP address by shortening and excludes a direct personal reference. Through the extension, the IP address is shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. The IP address transmitted by the corresponding browser within the scope of Google Analytics is not merged with other Google data.
On behalf of the site operator, Google will use the resulting information to evaluate the use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the site operator (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO). The legitimate interest in the data processing lies in the optimization of this website, the analysis of the use of the website and the adaptation of the content. The interests of the users are sufficiently protected by the pseudonymization.
The collection by Google Analytics can be prevented by the site visitor adjusting the cookie settings for this website. The collection and storage of the IP address and the data generated by cookies can also be revoked at any time with effect for the future. The corresponding browser plugin can be downloaded and installed at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
The site visitor can prevent the collection by Google Analytics on this website by clicking on the following link. An opt-out cookie will be set, which will prevent future collection of data when visiting this website.