CNC – miller / setter (m/f/d) – machining technology area
CDL Präzisionstechnik is a young company located in Mönchengladbach and offers a wide range of customers in Germany and Europe the complete service program for the production of complex machine and vehicle parts.
Almost 20 years after its foundation, today 75 employees produce on more than 6,000 m² production area in 3-shift operation on more than 30 modern CNC machines.
Are you looking for a new challenge? The metalworking industry inspires you? Do you roll up your sleeves from time to time? Then we are looking for exactly you and are looking forward to your application!
Description of Duties/Responsibilities:
- Machining of highly complex parts on 5-axis CNC milling machines with Siemens control system
- Programming, setting up and operating CNC milling machines
- Monitoring of the production quality
- Completed vocational training in the metalworking trade (e.g. machining, industrial or tool mechanic)
- Knowledge of Siemens 840 (C/D) control systems
- Very good knowledge in metal cutting production
- High reliability and quality awareness
- Willingness to work in 3-shift operation
- An attractive, performance-related compensation
- A permanent position
- Vacation and Christmas bonus
- Company pension plan and job bike
- A large machine park with modern CNC machining centers
- A motivated team
- Flat hierarchies
Do you have any questions? Mrs. Rosinsky is at your saldispo.
Mrs. Sarah Rosinsky