Vocational training as cutting machine operator. (m/f/d)
CDL Präzisionstechnik is a young company located in Mönchengladbach and offers a wide range of customers in Germany and Europe the complete service program for the production of complex machine and vehicle parts.
Almost 20 years after its foundation, today 75 employees produce on more than 6,000 m² production area in 3-shift operation on more than 30 modern CNC machines.
Are you looking for a new challenge? The metalworking industry inspires you? Do you roll up your sleeves from time to time? Then we are looking for exactly you and are looking forward to your application!
Description of Duties/Responsibilities:
- Turning, milling and drilling of metal parts
- Setting, programming, operating and monitoring CNC-controlled machine tools
- Carrying out quality controls
- Maintenance and servicing of machines
- A successful secondary school diploma
- A careful way of working, manual skills and dexterity
- A good ability to think spatially
- Willingness to work and learn, reliability and ability to work independently
- Good work-life balance
- Attractive training allowance
- Good working atmosphere with varied practical assignments
- Good chances of being taken on
- Use of job bike
Do you have any questions? Mrs. Rosinsky is at your saldispo.
Mrs. Sarah Rosinsky