We take the protection of your personal data very seriously.
Your personal data will be kept strictly confidential and CDL will act in accordance with the statutory data protection law.
If you provide personal information in any form on this website (name, address, e-mail, etc.), your information used in these forms, including the contact details you provide, will be stored with us for the purpose of processing the request and queries.
We do not pass this data on to third parties without your consent.
1. Collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that is personally related to you, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
2. The person responsible in accordance with Art. 4(7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is:
41069 Mönchengladbach (see our imprint).
Our Data Protection Officer:
Mr. Johannes Göris can be reached by calling 02161 / 47961 - 16, by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
or our postal address with the addition
"the Data Protection Officer".
3. The use of our website is usually possible without personal data. Insofar as personal data is collected, this is done on a voluntary basis.
This is done, for example, when you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form. Here, the data you provide (your e-mail address, if applicable, your name and phone number) stored by us in order to respond to your request.
The data generated in this context will be deleted after the storage is no longer necessary or Processing will be restricted if there are legal retention obligations.
4. If we would like to use commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or if we would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. We also mention the specified criteria of the storage time.
Rights of those affected
1. You have the following rights at any time with regard to the personal data concerning you:
• Right to information, Art. 15 GDPR
• Right to rectification or deletion, Art. 16.17 GDPR
• Right to Restriction of Processing, Art.18 GDPR
• right to data portability. Article 20 GDPR
• Right to object to processing, Art. 21 GDPR
2. You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about our processing of your personal data.
Collection of personal data when visiting our website
1. When you visit the website, if you do not fill out a contact form or provide other information, only such personal data that your browser transmits to our server will be stored. In this case, only the data that is technically necessary for us to show you our website and to ensure stability and security will be collected.
The legal basis is Article 6 (1) p. 1 f GDPR):
• IP address
• The date and time of the request
• Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
• Content of the request (concrete page)
• Access status/HTTP-Status code
• Amount of data transferred in each case
• Website from which the request comes
• Operating system and its interface
• Language and version of the browser software.
2. In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when using our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer
and stored by your browser. They are designed to make the internet as a whole more user-friendly, effective and secure.
Ausführung der Lieferungen, Lieferfristen und -termine
1. Unsere Lieferverpflichtung steht unter dem Vorbehalt richtiger und rechtzeitiger Selbstbelieferung, es sei denn, die nicht richtige oder verspätete Selbstbelieferung ist
durch uns verschuldet.
2. Angaben zu Lieferzeiten sind annähernd. Lieferfristen beginnen mit dem Datum unserer Auftragsbestätigung und gelten nur unter der Voraussetzung rechtzeitiger Klarstellung
aller Einzelheiten des Auftrages und rechtzeitiger Erfüllung aller Verpflichtungen des Käufers, wie z. B. Beibringung aller behördlichen Bescheinigungen, Gestellung von
Akkreditiven und Garantien oder Leistung von Anzahlungen.
3. Für die Einhaltung von Lieferfristen und -terminen ist der Zeitpunkt der Absendung ab Werk oder Lager maßgebend. Sie gelten mit Meldung der
Versandbereitschaft als eingehalten, wenn die Ware ohne unser Verschulden nicht rechtzeitig abgesendet werden kann.
4. Ereignisse höherer Gewalt berechtigen uns, die Lieferung um die Dauer der Behinderung und einer angemessenen Anlaufzeit hinauszuschieben. Dies gilt auch dann, wenn
solche Ereignisse während eines vorliegenden Verzuges eintreten. Der höheren Gewalt stehen währungs-, handelspolitische und sonstige hoheitliche Maßnahmen, Streiks,
Aussperrungen, von uns nicht verschuldete Betriebsstörungen (z.B. Feuer, Maschinen- oder Walzenbruch, Rohstoff- oder Energiemangel), Behinderung der Verkehrswege,
Verzögerung bei der Einfuhr-/Zollabfertigung sowie alle sonstigen Umstände gleich, welche, ohne von uns verschuldet zu sein, die Lieferungen wesentlich erschweren oder
unmöglich machen. Dabei ist es unerheblich, ob diese Umstände bei uns, dem Lieferwerk oder einem Vorlieferanten eintreten. Wird aufgrund der vorgenannten Ereignisse die
Ausführung des Vertrages für eine der Vertragsparteien unzumutbar, insbesondere verzögert sich die Ausführung des Vertrages in wesentlichen Teilen um mehr als 6 Monate,
so kann diese Partei die Aufhebung des Vertrages erklären.
5. Stellt der Käufer zur Durchführung eines Auftrages Materialien bei, so müssen diese in Art und Beschaffenheit zur Durchführung des Auftrages vollständig geeignet sein.
Stellt der Käufer die zur ordnungsgemäßen Durchführung des Auftrages erforderlichen Materialien nicht rechtzeitig zu dem von uns bestimmten Zeitpunkt zur Verfügung, so
hat der Käufer sämtliche sich aus der Nichterfüllung dieser Pflicht ergebenden Nachteile zu tragen. Kommt der Käufer seiner Pflicht zur ordnungsgemäßen Bereitstellung
nicht nach, so sind wir berechtigt, nach Setzung und erfolglosem Ablauf einer angemessenen Nachfrist Schadensersatz zu verlangen und von dem Vertrag zurückzutreten.
1. This website uses the following types of cookies:
• Transient cookies (temporary use)
• Persistent cookies (temporary use)
• Third-party cookies (third-party) Flash cookies (permanent use)
Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser.
This includes, in particular, session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, which can be used to assign various requests from your browser to the common session.
This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a predetermined duration, which may vary
depending on the cookie.
You can delete the cookies in your browser's security settings at any time.
Third party cookies are third-party cookies. These are created by another website.
For example, they are used by advertisers who collect user information through their advertisements on other sites using cookies. These are data records that are stored in the user's browser when they visit a page with the advertisement. If he revisits a page with advertisements from the same provider, he will be recognized. An example of this is Facebook's "Like" buttons. When using this button, a cookie is set, which can be read by Facebook. Such a cookie is referred to as a third-party cookie.
2. You can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and allow cookies only in individual cases, exclude the use of
cookies for certain cases or in general, as well as automatically deleting the cookies when the browser is closed.
If cookies are deactivated, the functionality of this website may be limited.
4. The Flash cookies used are not collected by your browser, but by your Flash plug-in. We also use HTML5 storage objects, which are stored on your device.
These objects store the required data independently of your browser and do not have an automatic expiration date. If you do not wish to process Flash cookies, you
must install an add-on, such as "Better Privacy" for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or the Adobe Flash Killer cookie for
Google Chrome. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by using private mode in your browser. We also recommend that you regularly delete your cookies and
browsing history manually.
Server - Logfiles
1. Der Käufer räumt uns für sämtliche Forderungen aus der Geschäftsverbindung ein vertragliches Pfandrecht an den in unseren Besitz gelangten Gegenständen ein. Das vertragliche
Pfandrecht kann auch wegen Forderungen aus früher durchgeführten Arbeiten, Ersatzlieferungen und sonstigen Leistungen geltend gemacht werden.
Güten, Maße und Gewichte
1. The website operator or page provider collects data about access to the site and stores it as "server log files". The following data is logged as follows:
• Visited website
• Time at the time of access
• Amount of data sent in bytes
• Source/reference from which you came to the page
• Browser used
• Operating system used
• IP address used (possibly: in anonymized form)
The data collected are only used for statistical evaluations and for the improvement of the website. However, the website operator reserves the right to check the server log files retrospectively should concrete indications indicate illegal use.
Use of Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google").
This service analyzes users’ web surfing behavior, which in return helps us to improve our offer for you and to make our website more interesting.
Google Analytics sets cookies (details see above) that are stored on your computer and thus enable an analysis of your use of the website.
The information obtained through Google Analytics about your use of this website is usually stored on a Google server in the USA.
However, if IP anonymisation is activated on this website, your IP address will be truncated by Google within Member States of the European Union or in other
contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the
USA and truncated there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website,
compile reports on website activity and provide other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator.
The IP address transmitted by your browser within the scope of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data from Google.
You can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and allow cookies only in individual cases, exclude the acceptance of cookies
for certain cases or in general, and because automatic deletion of cookies activate when the browser is closed. If cookies are deactivated, the functionality
of this website may be limited.
You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website to Google and the processing of this data by Google by
downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
This website uses Google Analytics with the "_anonymizeIp()" extension. As a result, IP addresses are processed in a truncated manner, which can be used to exclude personal data.
Insofar as the data collected about you is subject to a personal reference, this is immediately excluded and the personal data is deleted immediately.
If personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of
Google Analytics is Art. 6 sec. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR.
Third-party information: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001.
data protection declaration: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.
This website also uses Google Analytics for a cross-device analysis of visitor flows, which is carried out via a user ID. You can disable the cross-device analysis
of your usage in your customer account under "My Data", "Personal Data".
Social Media Plugins
We don't currently use social media plugins.
On this website we use the offer of Google Maps to show you interactive maps directly on the website.
By visiting the website, Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, further data
will be transmitted. This is done regardless of whether you have a Google user account and are logged in or if you do not have a user account.
If an account exists and you are logged in, your data will be directly associated with your account. You can prevent this by logging out before
activating the button.
Google stores your data as user profiles and uses it for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or the design of its website according to needs.
Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for unlogged users) for the provision of demand-oriented advertising and to inform other users of
the social network about your activities on our website.
You have a right of objection in this regard, that you must address to Google.
For more information about your rights and settings to protect your privacy, please visit:
Google also processes your personal data in the USA and has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield
Notes on data processing in connection with Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Ireland Limited. If the data controller is located on this website outside the European Economic Area or Switzerland, then Google Analytics data processing is carried out by Google LLC. Google LLC and Google Ireland Limited are hereinafter referred to as "Google".
Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on the computer of the visitor to the website and which enable an analysis of the use of the website by the visitor to the website. The information generated by the cookie about the use of this website by the visitor to the website (including the abbreviated IP address) is usually transmitted to a Google server and stored there.
Google Analytics is used exclusively with the "_anonymizeIp()" extension on this website. This extension ensures anonymization of the IP address by truncation and excludes direct personal access. The extension will shorten Google's IP address within Member States of the European Union or other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and truncated there. The IP address transmitted by the corresponding browser within the scope of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data from Google.
On behalf of the site operator, Google will use the information generated for the purpose of evaluating the use of the website, accommodating reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator (Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f GDPR). The legitimate interest in data processing lies in the optimization of this website, the analysis of the use of the website and the adaptation of the content. The interests of the users are adequately safeguarded by pseudonymization.
Google LLC. is certified according to the so-called Privacy Shield (list entry here) and guarantees an adequate level of data protection on this basis. The data sent and linked to cookies, user IDs (e.g. user ID) or advertising IDs will be automatically deleted after 50 months. The deletion of data whose retention period has been reached is done automatically once a month.
The collection by Google Analytics can be prevented by the page visitor adjusting the cookie settings for this website. The collection and storage of the IP address and the data generated by cookies can also be objected to at any time with effect for the future. The corresponding browser plugin can be downloaded and installed at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.