Cutting machine operator (m/f/d)
CDL Präzisionstechnik is a young company located in Mönchengladbach and offers a wide range of customers in Germany and Europe the complete service program for the production of complex machine and vehicle parts.
Almost 20 years after its foundation, today 75 employees produce on more than 6,000 m² production area in 3-shift operation on more than 30 modern CNC machines.
Are you looking for a new challenge? The metalworking industry inspires you? Do you roll up your sleeves from time to time? Then we are looking for exactly you and are looking forward to your application!
Description of Duties/Responsibilities:
- Machining of highly complex parts on 5-axis CNC machining centers (milling/turning) with Siemens control system
- Work preparation activities such as setting up tools and fixtures
- Carrying out CNC machining according to drawing or separate customer specifications
- Responsibility for checking, adhering to and documenting the tolerances, fits and surface specifications required in the drawing
- Completed vocational training as a cutting machine operator (m/f/d)
- Relevant professional experience in metalworking
- Operation of CNC controlled milling machines
- Good sense of proportion and manual dexterity
- High quality awareness
- An attractive, performance-related compensation
- A large machine park with modern CNC machining centers
- A motivated team
- Flat hierarchies
Do you have any questions? Mrs. Rosinsky is at your saldispo.
Mrs. Sarah Rosinsky